We ensure the quality of our products through state-of-the-art inspection facilities to ensure a defect free component on time and every time
SPECTROLAB Spectrometer capable to test 30 elements to ensure that the Rapid Prototype meets BSI and customer standards , before every metal melt is poured.
Carl Zeiss Micro Analyzer with a scope of 50 to 400x and Clemax Image analyzer to ensure that material received proper processing treatment and has the specified spheroidization, grain size etc,.
Blue Ray Scanner
Romer Portable CMM with 3D Scanner (Measuring Envelope 2000mm).
- 6 Axis absolute Arm with high accuracy Absolute encoders and Spin Grips.
- Profile surfaces can be scanned and compared with 3D Model.
- Reliable measurement results compared to manual layout inspection.
Coordinate-measuring machine (CMM)
- Fully Automatic Brown & Sharpe CMMs of
- Table Size 1200 x 2200 x 1000 mm
- Table Size 800 x 1000 x 600 mm
- Trimos 2D Measuring machine for measurement
- Mitutoyo Manual CMM of Table Size 500 x 700 x 400 mm
Non Destructive Testing
Magnetic particle and Dye Penetrant inspection
To ensure that the components are from defects like fatigue cracks and surface-breaking defects in non-porous materials, magnetic particle (Magna Flux Y-7) and dye penetrant inspection is used to find surface and sub-surface indications .
x-ray inspection and ULTRASONIC TESTING
X-ray inspection is outsourced to identify internal defects. Ultrasonic testing devices to determine internal discontinuities